A group of internet artists from all over the place who have decided to give each other a challenge every few weeks, on a theme chosen by each in turn. We have different ideas and styles, but share a love of textiles, and want to have some fun.


Saturday 2 February 2013

Reflection#1

When I hear "reflections" I immediately think colours, reflected by water, fractured shapes, movement. I've collected lots of images matching the theme and it was really a challenge to choose one and make a quilt out of it!
Here it is, Reflection #1 (100x60cm)
I'm quiet pleased how it turned out and  that it lies totally flat despite of all those curved seams makes me happy!
I'm going to tell you more about the process on my blog soon.






1 comment:

Julie said...

I like your combination of colours Susanne and I shall look forward to reading about your process on your blog. I like curved piecing and have attempted it a few times myself but I havn't yet tried this with the thin insets. It looks very effective here.