A group of internet artists from all over the place who have decided to give each other a challenge every few weeks, on a theme chosen by each in turn. We have different ideas and styles, but share a love of textiles, and want to have some fun.


Friday 22 February 2013

Sorry to be saying goodbye

I have been thinking long and hard about continuing with this group and feel that I have to call it a day.  I have enjoyed making the challenge pieces that I've made since we started, but I want to concentrate on other aspects of my work and have also elected to join the monthly Journal Quilt challenge with the Contemporary Quilt Group of the Quilters Guild UK. 

I hope the group continues to grow and wish all of you happy times creating in the future.
Best wishes and I'm sure I'll see you around the internet or even in real life :-)
Julie Mackinder

No comments: